Roundup: An ongoing (running) list of Tracksmith’s brandbooks.
Tracksmith continues to release incredible digital brand catalogues. We’ve compiled an ongoing list of every single one dating back to 2015.
**UPDATE (Feb. 9): Here’s the latest brandbook, Church of the Long Run. Find the entire list of Tracksmith brandbooks dating back to 2015 below…
What’s the deal?
- Tracksmith’s “storylogues” continue to be impeccable case studies in story-driven, relatable branding online.
- A mix between a short run catalogue and story-driven lookbook, Tracksmith has been putting these out since 2015.
- Initially, they were standard lookbooks showing off new collections. Lately, though, they’ve mostly been used to introduce specific capsule collections, or to frame products through the lens of cardio inspiration under clever themes.
Incredible visual branding: CEO Matt Taylor has told us he’s invested heavily in visual presentation from day one. He’s stayed true to the cause over these last few years, and the storylogues are where the brand’s visual team gets to spread its wings and soar. Individually, each one is a treat, doing a good job of blending running culture narrative, outstanding photography, and stoking the desire to run (and buy Tracksmith gear for the trek) — without going for the hard pitch. Collectively, they make up an impressive body of work.
These are great reference points for new founders and brands on the rise. We want to make it easier for people to find these. So we’ve compiled an ongoing list of every single one, broken down by year. More to come as new ones are released…
1. Patience. Persistence. No days off.
2. Sand Dunes Workout
4. The Art of the Training Tee
5. 200 Miles is a Long Drive
6. Fall is Fast
7. Mario Fraioli – Home Run
8. Tees 2 Greens
9. Tracksmith x Parkdale Roadrunners
10. The Izumo Ekiden
11. Exploring the Flip Side (Tracksmith x Isadore)
12. Fernando Puente – Home Run
13. Hometown Running